1. Gary Sick assesses the revelations in the documents about the Obama Administration's "engagement" strategy towards Iran.
2. Scott Peterson reports on the scepticism over the sincerity of US approaches in light of the documents.
3. Gareth Porter dissects media coverage of stories such as the call of Arab leaders for military action against Tehran and North Korean missiles to Iran.
FEATURES AND DOCUMENTS
1. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asks about the Mystery of the Disappearing Anti-American Graffiti in Iran.
2. Syrian President Bashar al-Assad gives a US Congressman the ultimate answer to US questions about human rights.