We will be trying to bring out the best of analysis and publishing in full some of the most striking documents from the Wikileaks release. Today's highlights:
1. Our EA correspondent on Iran, Mr Tehrani, takes on the dramatic headlines about Tehran's neighbours encouraging a US military attack and assesses the real significance of the revelations for Iran and Arab states.
2. Our partner The Newest Deal backs up that analysis with a state-by-state review of the attitudes in the Middle East towards Iran.
3. Ali Yenidunya sees US clumsiness and problems for Ankara in the revelations about Turkey....
4. ....and Ali also has a few choice observations about Israel and the US position.
1. August 2009: The US Consulate in Ankara is informed about "Election Fraud, Khamenei's Cancer, and Rafsanjani's Next Steps"
2. April 2009: Even before the Presidential election, a source is telling the US Consulate in Dubai about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's political and economic problems.